1 Gallon Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin Kit, High Gloss & Bubbles Free Resin Supplies for Art Coating and Casting, Craft DIY, Wood, TabletopRegular price $186.36
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED INCLUDED - 0.5 gallon resin and 0.5 gallon hardener, 8 x 250 ml measuring cups, 1 x silicone sticks for mixing, 1 x silicone spatula, 10 x gloves, 3 x tablecloths, 2 x spreader and 5 x pipettes to ensure an even finish.
- Nicpro clear epoxy resin for all of your casting and coating applications. Cures crystal clear and hard as a rock, high gloss formula creates a perfectly transparent finish.（we have improve the packing way，No leak any more）
- Our resin is self leveling, self degassing, low odor, Non-toxic (food safe) and no fumes,contains both a UV stabilizer and advanced additive resistant to yellowing, long lasting.
- EASY MIX 1:1 ratio, means no mistakes in your mixture. Carefully and thoroughly avoiding forming bubbles，with enough to cover approximately 32 sq. feet. 1 hour working time + 24 hours curing + 8 hours demold.
- Ideal for jewelry making, crafts decorations, encapsulate objects, garment accessories, cast figurines and make resin canvas painting .Perfectly matches other hand-made pigments such as epoxy resin dyes, glow in the dark, mica and alcohol ink
Nicpro Epoxy Resin
High-gloss epoxy resin ideal for large or small project
If you are searching resin set to make your craft business, or maybe you gift them. Nicpro Epoxy resin is designed for you! Our epoxy resin is grate for any creative project , it can be used on canvas, wood, ceramics, stones, rocks and more to give a durable, glass-like, and crystal clear finish.
- 64 oz resin A
- 64 oz resin B
- Silicone sticks x2
- 5 x pipettes
- 2 x spreader
- measuring cups
- tablecloths + gloves
MIX 1:1 ratio
Measure-According to your work, pour equal amounts of resin and hardener into a mixing cup. ( For refer :16 oz Starter Kit covers 4 sq. ft. )
please make you project in room temperature, the resin will cure faster when temperature is higher.
- Tip1:If your resin is cold, place unopened bottles of resin and hardener in a container of warm water before mix.
- Tip2:The maximum temperature is 120F or 50C.
Stirring slowly for 3 minutes at least , until uniform mixed.
Pour into Mold
Just pour the liquid mixture over your project and spread ,tidy it up with a brush if needed.you can add resin pigment or mica powder. (Wait 3-5 hours until your resin reaches a jelly like stage, then put dried flowers or other decoration in and pour second coat.)
Wait to Cure
Wait- 1 hour working time + 24 hours curing + 8 hours demold. Then it will be dry to the touch. The thicker your layers are, the longer the cure time will be.
Tip1:if you want the resin cure faster, you can increase the room temperature to 75-85ºF / 24-30ºC or use heat lamps to encourage a quicker cure
Question & Answer About Nicpro Epoxy Resin
1. Is Nicpro epoxy resin food safe ?
Yes ,our resin is non-toxic ( FDA certification) it can be safely used as a food contact surface.
2. what temperature Nicpro resin is resistant to ？
The maximum temperature that cured Nicpro Resin can tolerate is 203℉ or 95℃. When temperatures as high as that, the cured resin may become a little soft & flexible but once they cool off, they will harden up once again.
3.How to remove bubbles?
Our epoxy resin is bubble-free,in case bubble may create during pouring & mixing, so tip for refer：
- (1) slowly stirring the resin mixture at one direction.
- (2) pour resin along the side of measuring cups.
- (3) remove bubble with torch.
4. how can I avoid fish eye?
- (1) Coating too thin. If the fish eye is minimal, you can use a squeegee to fill in those areas with epoxy and then sand flat. (Proceed with the flood coat at 4 ounces per square feet.
- (2) Surface too smooth.This can be avoided by sanding with 120-150 grit.
- (3) Uncured stain:allow the stain to cure completely，lightly sand the existing epoxy with 120-150 grit then Apply another seal coat.
5. Why my resin still sticky after 24 hours?
- (1) Mix ratio: this is the most important step, measure the accurate 1:1 ratio by volume.
- (2) Stir evenly: when mixing resin,scrape sides and bottom of mixing container to ensure all resin and hardener are fully blended.
- (3) Kind tips: Do not add more than 6% pigment to your resin mixture.
- (4) Temperature: best work temperature is 75°F-85°F. low temperature will extend curing time,please wait for 48-72 hours or increase temperature.
Warm Tip for Tumbler making
- After mixing our resin, let the resin thicken for up to 30-50 minutes befor you add it to the cup.
- Make sure you have enough resin on the cup over paint or glitter. Proceed with the flood coat at 4 ounces per square feet.